Attorney Noah Wexler
Noah Wexler has spent his entire career fighting on behalf of the injured. Known as a fearless and passionate trial attorney, he has handled tens of thousands of cases and helped his clients recover hundreds of millions of dollars. His tenacity, attention to detail, and dedication to honing his craft have helped him thrive under pressure and in high-stakes litigation against insurance companies. He is an effective advocate who has the ability to obtain top-dollar for clients injured by another’s negligent conduct.
Throughout his decade-long career, Noah has stood up for those hurt by the negligent conduct of others. He leverages his skills as a trial attorney to make a difference in people’s lives and give a voice to the injured. Noah is relentless when pursuing justice for clients, which has led to a strong track record of extraordinary results. He spearheaded Arnold & Itkin’s litigation against manufacturers of defective transvaginal mesh devices and other harmful pharmaceutical drugs on behalf of tens of thousands of individuals hurt by these products. He also represented hundreds of business owners who experienced severe losses in the Deepwater Horizon oil spill and explosion. He is always prepared for trial and works hard to protect his clients at every stage of a case.
Noah has been widely recognized in the legal community for his successes. He has been selected for the list for Best Lawyers in America® for Admiralty and Maritime Law, selected every year for inclusion in the list of Texas Super Lawyers® Rising Stars since 2012, named one of Texas’ Top Attorneys and Outstanding Lawyers (2014-2017) by Texas Monthly Magazine, recognized among Texas’ Up-And-Coming 100 Attorneys by Texas Monthly, and included in the National Trial Lawyers’ Association’s list of Top 40 Under 40 and their list of Top 100 Trial Lawyers. The National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys also selected Noah as one of the Top 10 Under 40 attorneys in personal injury law. He has earned membership in both the Million and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum and in 2017, he also received the 2017 Lifetime Achievement award from America’s Top 100 Attorneys. He is active in the legal community and maintains membership in the Texas Trial Lawyers’ Association, American Bar Association, and American Association for Justice.
As a native Houstonian, Noah completed his undergraduate in economics from the University of Texas and graduated cum laude with his law degree from South Texas College of Law. During his time in law school, he worked as assistant editor for the South Texas Law Review and earned many accolades for his academic achievements. Noah also honed his legal skills as the judicial clerk in Harris County’s 11th district.
Noah is a confident litigator. He has tried 20+ cases to verdict and garnered substantial recoveries for thousands of clients. Licensed to practice in Texas, Pennsylvania, Louisiana, and New Mexico, he has tried cases in state and federal courts all across these states, including the United States Supreme Court, the U.S. District Courts for Northern, Southern, Eastern, and Western Districts, and more. Noah has also represented appellate cases in the U.S. 3rd and 5th Circuit Court of Appeals as well as the 1st and 14th Court of Appeals in Texas.
- University of Texas – B.S. Economics (2004)
- South Texas College of Law – J.D. cum laude (2007)
- United States Supreme Court
- United States 5th Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States 3rd Circuit Court of Appeals
- Texas First Court of Appeals
- Texas Fourteenth Court of Appeals
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Western District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Louisiana
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana
- All Texas State Courts
- All Louisiana State Courts
- All Pennsylvania State Courts
- All New Mexico State Courts
- Best Lawyers® for Admiralty and Maritime Law (2018)
- Texas Top Young Lawyers (2017)
- Texas Up-And-Coming 100 (2017)
- America’s Most Honored Professionals (2016)
- Top Attorneys: Texas’ Outstanding Young Lawyers (2014-2016)
- Rising Star (2013-2017)
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers by The National Trial Lawyers
- Top 40 Under 40 by The National Trial Lawyers (2014-2017)
- 10 Best Attorneys by American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys (2017)
- Top 10 Under 40 – Personal Injury by the National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys (2017)
- America’s Top 100 Attorneys: Lifetime Achievement Award (2017)
- Premier 100 Personal Injury Trial Attorneys by the National Academy of Jurisprudence (2016)
- American Jurisprudence Award Professional Sport Law (2006)
- Member of the Million and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum