Attorney Kyle Findley
Attorney Kyle Findley plays a pivotal role in the representation of clients with Arnold & Itkin. Licensed to practice in both Texas and Louisiana, Kyle has represented plaintiffs and both state and federal courts—not only in the Gulf Coast region but from coast to coast. He has been involved in cases that include business, offshore, land contamination, and serious personal injury cases. He was a key player in helping residents of the Gulf Coast recover in the wake of the Deepwater Horizon tragedy and the BP oil spill. For Kyle, helping people means never backing down from a fight, even against the world’s largest companies.
As a son of a lawyer and a sixth-generation Texan, Kyle enjoyed successful results from the very start of his legal career, which has continued throughout the years. He has been involved in many cases at Arnold & Itkin that he tried to verdict, including numerous cases with a seven-figure result. This type of success led to him being selected "Top 40 Under 40" by the National Trial Lawyers Association, which is an awards program that recognizes lawyers who demonstrate excellence at 40 years of age or younger. He has also been selected for inclusion in the Super Lawyers® Rising Stars℠ list and has been awarded lifetime membership in both the Million and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum®.
Kyle grew up in the Lone Star state and graduated from a local high school. He then attended the University of Texas in Austin where he graduated with a B.A. in government with business foundations. Kyle, however, did not immediately jump into the legal industry. Instead, he joined one of the nation's largest commercial real estate firms and worked not with prominent institutions and individuals of high net worth. During his time working there, he was involved in closing the firm's largest national transaction.
While an exciting career, this was not where Kyle imagined spending his future—he found it did not provide him with the sense of personal fulfillment he so desired. Instead of continuing with the real estate industry, he chose to move forward into a legal profession. In pursuit of this, he enrolled in the South Texas College of Law. He remained active in the college and served both as a participant and as a finalist in mock trial tournaments, as well as moot court and arbitration competitions in Texas and Louisiana.
During college, Kyle clerked for Arnold & Itkin, which made for a smooth transition upon graduation. He now puts his talents to work as he serves the best interests of the clients. Those who choose to work with him can be confident knowing he will go the distance in his efforts to provide high-quality legal assistance that is truly needed. Kyle joined the legal profession to make a difference, and he does exactly that at Arnold & Itkin. He is currently a member of the Texas Trial Lawyers Association, as well as the American Bar Association, and the Houston Bar Association.
- University of Texas, B.A. in Government with Business Foundations
- South Texas College of Law, J.D.
- State Bar of Texas
- State Bar of Louisiana
- United States District Court, Southern District of Texas
- United States District Court, Western District of Texas
- United States District Court, Northern District of Texas
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Louisiana
- United States District Court, Western District of Louisiana
- United States District Court, Middle District of Louisiana
- Best Lawyers® for Admiralty and Maritime Law (2021-2022)
- "Top 40 Under 40" by the National Trial Lawyers Association
- Super Lawyers® Rising Stars℠ (2015-2021)
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum®
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum®
- Top 100 Verdicts in Texas in 2018 by Best of the Bar™
- TopVerdict.com Top 20 Texas Personal Injury Jury Verdicts (2019)
- American Institute of Trial Lawyers Litigator of the Year (2020)
- Texas Monthly Top 100 Up-And-Coming Attorneys in Texas (2020)