Attorney Adam Lewis
Adam Lewis joined Arnold & Itkin in May 2016 with a practice focused on catastrophic personal injury, maritime and offshore injury claims, premises liability, and wrongful death. Adam's career in law began long before he pursued a law degree. Prior to joining our firm, he worked in the legal field for pharmaceutical litigation and litigation support and technology. In addition, Adam was part of the legal department for a nationwide trucking company, equipping him with insider knowledge regarding the commercial trucking industry's laws and practices.
After his experience with the trucking company, Adam realized that he should pursue his legal passion further. He went on to earn a law degree at South Texas College of Law where he graduated cum laude.
Our firm first met Adam when he was a law clerk while attending South Texas College of Law. His passion and legal acumen was immediately clear, and he served our offshore injury attorneys in vital ways on numerous jury trial cases. Once Adam graduated cum laude, he joined our team as a lawyer. Adam shares our vision: getting the best results for clients no matter how difficult a case might be.
Because his father worked in the oil and gas industry, Adam spent his early life traveling worldwide. While born in Clear Lake, Texas, Adam has also called Louisiana, Nigeria, Scotland, and England his homes. Upon graduating high school in England, he returned to Texas to study history and political science at Texas Tech University, where he became a lifelong Texas Tech football fan. He's always ready to be the difference-makers clients need when facing difficult times. With passion, skill, knowledge, and unique experience, Adam is always ready to fight for clients' best results.
In his free time, Adam spends time with his wife Sarah and their twins George and Grace Louise, as well as traveling. He's also an avid Houston Astros fan.
- Texas Tech University, B.A.
- South Texas College of Law, J.D. cum laude
- State Bar of Texas
- State Bar of Louisiana
- United States District Court, Southern District of Texas
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- United States District Court, Western District of Texas
- United States District Court, Northern District of Texas
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Louisiana
- United States District Court, Middle District of Louisiana
- United States District Court, Western District of Louisiana
- Top 40 Under 40 by The National Trial Lawyers
- Member of Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum®
- Member of Million Dollar Dollar Advocates Forum®
- TopVerdict.com® Top 20 Texas Personal Injury Jury Verdicts (2018)
- TopVerdict.com® Top 50 Texas Jury Verdict (2020)
- Sustaining Life Fellow – Texas Bar Foundation