Attorney Jason Itkin
Jason Itkin is a trial lawyer. In an era where most cases settle, Jason Itkin is proud to be lawyer who consistently wins jury verdicts in offshore injury cases. Throughout his legal career, Jason has helped win billions of dollars for his clients. He has been a part of more than 25 verdicts where his clients won more than $1 million. Those verdicts include a $117 million verdict in Louisiana in 2012 (which is the largest single-event personal injury verdict in the state’s history) and a record-setting $41 million verdict in Hawaii. Jason has also helped settle more than 100 separate cases for $1 million or more, including several cases in excess of $10 million. Jason has won cases for clients from almost every state.
Jason’s victories have not gone unrecognized by his peers. In 2013, Jason was invited to become the youngest member of the Inner Circle of Advocates. The Inner Circle is an invitation-only group that honors the 100 best plaintiff trial attorneys in the nation. He has been repeatedly selected to various Super Lawyer lists and was honored as one of Houston’s top business leaders under the age of 40. Jason Itkin’s commitment to winning for his clients has led to more than 100 different attorneys hiring Arnold & Itkin LLP as co-counsel.
As a long-time resident of Texas, Jason attended the University of Texas, where he graduated with Special Honors in the Plan II Honors Program. He then graduated from the University of Texas Law School with Honors. While at UT, Jason earned the Dean's Achievement Award in Professional Responsibility and served as President of the Silver Spurs.
Jason has handled cases in more than 20 states. He is licensed to practice law in Texas, Pennsylvania and before the Second and Fifth Circuit Court of Appeal, and before the U.S. Supreme Court. Jason has helped clients with situations that range from maritime accidents to industrial accidents, as well as trucking accidents, cases that involve defective medicine, land contamination, and even complex business disputes.
When he is not practicing law, Jason and his wife spend significant time and resources with several community projects in Texas and Louisiana.
- University of Texas, B.A. with Special Honors
- University of Texas Law School, J.D. with Honors
- United States Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 2nd Circuit
- State Bar of Texas
- State Bar of Pennsylvania
- Member of the Inner Circle of Advocates
- Texas Super Lawyers® (2013-2017)
- Super Lawyers® Rising Stars℠ (2005, 2007-2013)
- Lawdragon 500 Leading Lawyers in America (2017)
- Nation’s Top One Percent by the National Association of Distinguished Counsel
- The National Law Journal’s Elite Trial Lawyer Top 50 List
- Top 100 Trial Lawyer by the National Trial Lawyers
- Top Lawyers for the People from H Texas Magazines
- Member of Million Dollar & Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum®
- 40 Under 40 by the Houston Business Journal (2011)