Finding the Best Lawyers for Maritime Injury Cases
Following an injury sustained while working offshore, no time should be wasted in contacting a skilled maritime injury lawyer who you can trust. Maritime law, which is also referred to as admiralty law, can be complex and difficult to comprehend without having a knowledgeable legal professional on your side. You need to work with maritime accident lawyers who have handled these cases before and have a track record of success that you can rely upon.
Below are a few things you should consider when looking for an attorney:
- Have they handled maritime cases before? Maritime injury law is vastly different from personal injury law and the process is different from recovering workers' compensation benefits. You deserve a legal representative who is experienced in this field of law and who can help guide you successfully.
- What kind of success have they had? Just because an attorney has said that they handle these types of cases does not mean that they have done so successfully before. You should be able to browse through their previous victories. While past performance is never an indicator of future success since each case is subjected to its own individual circumstances, it can be indicative of their experience.
- What kind of fee arrangements do they offer? Different attorneys have different rates, and you need to find an attorney who you can afford. In most personal injury cases, you will likely have the option to work on a contingency fee basis, meaning you don't pay unless they win your case.
Work with Our Maritime Injury Lawyers
At Arnold & Itkin, we are wholly committed to representing workers who are injured while working offshore. We have seen considerable success throughout the years, and we have helped countless individuals in the fight for full and fair compensation. Just a few of the reasons why you should give us a call:
- We have recovered more than $1 billion for our clients
- We represented more than a third of the Deepwater Horizon crew
- We work on a contingency fee basis so you only pay if we win
- Our attorneys have been selected for several Super Lawyers® lists
- Attorney Jason Itkin is the youngest member of the invitation-only Inner Circle of Advocates
- We are consistently featured in the media and sought out as legal analysts
Do not hesitate to get the compassionate and knowledgeable legal counsel that you deserve. Contact Arnold & Itkin by calling 888-346-5024 today to request a 100% free case evaluation. We are here to help you!